Words of Wisdom
1. If you can't quote yourself, you have no business quoting others.
2. There is always a wrong way to do something.
3. Extremely intelligent things sound foolish to those incapable of understanding it.
4. It's easier to see mistakes than perfection.
5. Politics is not about picking the best person to run the country, but rather picking the person that lets you get away with doing what you want and punishes those that hold beliefs you disagree with.
6. Proof cannot exist in a world where nothing is absolute.
7. Every day you live is by faith.
8. Success is a matter of opinion.
9. A fool worries about what he cannot change. A wise man changes what he can.
10. Unintelligent people speak solely with their fists.
11. It's better to be difficult then to be easy.
12. Anything can be difficult if you try hard enough.
13. Even a machine needs to rest eventually.
14. The funniest jokes are the ones people don't get.
15. Only a dead person doesn't enjoy a challenge.
16. If you don't actively seek improvement, don't complain about the bad breaks.
17. Assholes are the people who say nothing but the truth.
18. It's all about perception.
19. 95% of people are idiots, but 100% of them think they're smart.
20. People that take joy from another's misery live a sad life.
21. There's a saying for everything, make sure you get yours from a reliable source.
22. If you didn't prepare, it's your own damn fault.
23. Mistakes are just new opportunities presenting themselves.
24. Everything is always fine until it's not.
25. Only a coward goes back on their word
26. The craziest people in the world are the ones that live life without regret.
27. Money isn't everything, but it's really annoying not to have it.
28. No matter how loud they are, people can't hear your thoughts.
29. Don't expect favours from others when you don't keep your word.
30. You can't live in comfort without stepping outside your comfort zone.
31. Knowledge is the foundation of life.
32. The harder the solution the more you treasure the answer.
33. Without sadness joy has no meaning.
34. Don't dwell on loss, accept it and move forward.
35. If you don't like something, change it with your own two hands
36. It's the things we know the most about that are the things we least understand.
37. A man who makes no preparations unwittingly prepares for his own demise.
38. No one in this world enjoys being undervalued
39. In life, most of the important costs are hidden.
40. People that brag often have little to show for it.
41. It's easier to make the rules then to follow them.
42. Unspoken words are hard to follow.
43. Strength cannot be gained without conflict.
45. A dollar given to the needy is a dollar wisely invested.
46. A good deed is seldom its own reward.
47. Your version of hell is some one else's version of paradise.
48. No matter how much this world Changes, there will always be someone on the top and someone on the bottom.
49. When you take the cheapest route you pay for it in the long run.
50. When life gives you lemons, start selling lemons.
51. The mightiest trial is easy work after it has been completed.
52. It's pointless to argue with a fool.
53. It's easier for people to give up than to move forward.
54. If you can't move forward nothing will change.
55. Worrying solves nothing but hinders everything.
56. It's better to search for a solution then a problem.
57. Don't expect others to clean up your own messes.
58. When you constantly tell people not to ruin the moment, it ruins the moment.
59. Only you have control over your own actions. 60. You never learn how to do things if you never try to learn them.
61. Wishes are more likely to come true if you actively seek to obtain them.
62. People who don't have secrets always have something to hide.